If you are wanting to delve into your beer palate you have to ignore any and all former notions of beer. If the beer you have previously encountered has you believing that "beer smells [or tastes] like piss," you definitely bought the wrong bottle. That's the trick about beer: you have to know your palate. That's what this blog is for. I will be sampling a wide array of beers in search of my personal beer palate. If you drink along with me, you will hopefully find yours as well. My goal is to reach the point of beer and self knowledge that I will be able to read a short description of a beer and know (for the most part) if I will like it or not. I have a long way to go, but I'll be posting every step of the way.
Drink Responsibly!
- The Brewnette
Bought the wrong bottle? More like, bought a can!
ReplyDelete